As well as being a Registered Dietitian I also have a Bsc in Advertising and Media. I am a Media Spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association (BDA) and provide comprehensive nutrition and food services to the media (Print, Radio and Television).
I am happy to work with you through the Cook Healthy Blog for:
- Your recipe posts and possible collaborations
- Direct Advertising
- Featured Blog posts for product placement
- Competitions and freebie promotions
- Advertising, Marketing, Media and Public relation solutions
- Menu and Meal planning
- Media appearances for your brand
- Health Promotion Projects and presentations
- Providing diet and health related magazine feature and article writing
- Contribution to Radio and Television interviews and segments
- Resource development of dietary information and literature including brochures, posters, cards, leaflets and books.
- Work with Food Manufacturers on the recipe development and improvement of new products and improving the nutritional value of existing products.
These are just some examples of the way in which I can help your brand or business. Should you have an idea or campaign that doesn’t fit into these then please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to discuss with you.
Contact Cook Healthy to start the discussion about your requirements.