Simple Stir Fry
- 1-2 chicken or turkey breasts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 packet of noodles preferably wholewheat
Your choice of stir fry veggies- here are some suggestions:
- Green beans
- Mange tout
- Spring greens
- Dice up your chicken into small bitesize pieces.
- In a bowl combine your chicken with soy sauce, honey and garlic. Leave to sit and marinade whilst you chop up and prepare your veggies.
- Choose your favourite mix of vegetables to add to your stir-fry, finely slice into small thin strips to help them cook a little easier in the pan.
- Heat your oil in a frying pan/ wok.
- Take your chicken out of the marinade with a spoon, add to the pan and stir fry until cooked through (keep your marinade in the bowl).
- Once the chicken is cooked through remove from wok and set aside
- Add vegetables to wok and cook lightly stirring constantly.
- Return your chicken, leftover marinade and packet of noodles to the wok and stir until heated through.
- Taste and make/ add more marinade if needed.
This recipe is really simple to whip up and great if you are watching your waistline. Try adding beansprouts for extra crunch Ideas to serve this with Spring rolls