- Romaine lettuce This type of leaf works well but you can try different types of lettuce leaves
- Your choice of vegetables:
- Courgette/ courgetti
- Red onion
- Butternut squash/ boodles
- Place your lettuce leaves on your chopping board.
- Chop up your chosen veggies into thin batons (slices) or you can use spiralised veg (which looks like noodles).
- Arrange your vegetables inside your leaves and then wrap the leaves around your veg.
- Secure your parcel with a few pieces of spiralised vegetables (like string around a parcel). Butternut squash noodles (boodles) work well for tying these up as they are make quite a strong little string.