- Rapeseed oil
- Dried Rosemary/ Fresh Rosemary ground
- Garlic granules
- Dice your potatoes into squares (leave the skin on for more fibre) and put into a baking tray.
- Lightly drizzle over rapeseed oil and shake to cover well
- Sprinkle with rosemary and garlic granules
- Oven bake at 200oc for 25 mins or until they are browned and crisp (turn/ shake them about during cooking to ensure that they don't stick to the oven tray).
This perfect little parmentier potato is a great side dish to help you base your meal on a starchy carb.