Roast Potato Salad
- 1 bag of small potatoes
- Rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Sour cream or you can use yoghurt and mayonnaise mixed together
- 2-3 Spring Onions chopped
- 1 tsp Tarragon or you can use chives if you don't have any
- Drizzle/ spray your potatoes with rapeseed oil and roast on an oven tray for 25-40 mins until soft in the middle and browned on the outside.
- In a separate large bowl mix together your sour cream (or yoghurt & mayo), chopped spring onions and lemon juice.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, put them into your sour cream mixture and cover your potatoes with it.
- Sprinkle on tarragon and serve.