- Large potatoes/ sweet potatoes
- Rapeseed oil
- Your choice of flavouring for the wedges e.g. Cajun, Paprika, peri-peri
- Salt and pepper optional
- Turn your oven on and set to 200oc
- Wash your potatoes and cut into wedge shapes. Cut up enough for the amount of people you are serving (leave the skin on for extra fibre).
- Place them on your baking tray and drizzle oil lightly over them.
- Now add a little salt and pepper (optional)
- Sprinkle over your flavouring of choice dependant on how spicy you want them (see suggestions in ingredients or in my stock cupboard ingredients list).
- Bake for 30 -45 minutes until you can easily put a fork through them and they are crispy and browned around the edges. Give them a shake half way through cooking to loosen them up and ensure that they do not stick to the pan.
Why buy frozen wedges when you can make your own? These are not only delicious but they are healthier and cheaper to make.