Fish in a Bag
- 2 Salmon Fillets Boneless
- 2 tbsp Pesto you can use red or green
- Couscous you can also use Bulghar wheat or Quinoa
- Heat the oven to 200oc.
- Cut two large square pieces of foil or baking parchment (these will fold into your bags)
- Place a few large dollops of cous cous into the centre of each piece
- Lye your salmon fillet across the cous cous
- Place a few stems of broccoli to the sides of the fish
- In a cup mix together your pesto with 2 tsp water to thin it out a little (not too much so that its like water). Drizzle over your fish.
- Lift the sides of your foil and fold/ scrumple into a bag to cover, contain and secure in the fish.
- Place your bags on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 mins (or until the salmon is cooked).
Ideas to serve with Extra veggies, something like corn on the cob