- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 eggs
- 10 ml semi skimmed milk
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese optional
- Salt and pepper
Your choice of filling e.g.:
- Lean ham not for vegetarian version
- Onion/ red onion
- Preheat the oven to 200OC/ 180Oc fan.
- In a measuring jug/ bowl add your eggs, milk and some salt and pepper and beat with a fork.
- Wash and finely chop your chosen veggie fillings into small chunks and add to your egg mixture.
- Using a pastry brush grease your muffin tin with a little oil in each cup (if you don’t do this they will stick to the tin).
- Add a few spoonfuls of your eggy mixture to each muffin cup.
- Top each muffin mixture with a sprinkle of cheese (optional).
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until slightly risen and golden
- Leave to cool slightly before removing from the cup